Last update: November 14, 2020
Information on the processing of personal data
The data controller is Nibol Srl, Via Bordighera 14, 20142 - Milan, VAT number 10683870967; PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org; Email: email@example.com (hereinafter the "Nibol").
The Services are not aimed at persons under the age of 18. By registering on the Nibol Platform, the User declares that he has reached the age of majority according to current legislation. Under no circumstances, except with the assistance of a parent or guardian, may persons under the age of 18 use the Nibol Platform.
In any case, should it become aware that a child under 18 has provided personal data, Nibol will take reasonable steps to remove such information from the systems and close the relevant account, without assuming any responsibility in relation to such data and the their use.
Types of Personal Data
The data and information that the user of the Nibol Platform (hereinafter the "User") can provide directly and voluntarily are distinguished between mandatory data, as they are necessary for the purpose of providing the Services and the complete execution of the contract between Nibol and the User, and optional data; in some cases, the data and information may be collected from third parties and / or automatically (hereinafter "Personal Data").
Mandatory / necessary
- a) Registration data
- These data will be required for each type of User.
- name and surname;
- email address (also through the “Sign in with Apple”, “Facebook Login”, “Sign in with Google”);
- login credentials (it should be noted that Nibol will not be able to view the login password in any way).
- b) Space reservation data
- Nibol will be able to view the data relating to the reservation of a Space by a Basic User or Employee.
- In particular, the following data will be requested:
- User name;
- Space address and number of guests;
- booking date;
- cost of booking and method of payment;
- any User's rating.
- In the case of a company account, upon request from the owner of the company account ("Business User"), Nibol will communicate the Booking Data to the company to which the User belongs, in execution of the contract stipulated between Nibol and said company. It should be noted that it is the Business User 's responsibility to provide due information regarding the processing of personal data carried out by the same in relation to the data of its employees, as Nibol is totally unrelated to the contractual relationship between the Business User and the related Employee Users.
- For more information on the Employee User, consult the section of the Website / App dedicated to the Business Service and the Terms and Conditions of membership and use of the Nibol Platform.
- c) Payments' data / billing
- The following data will be requested and processed in the case of a paid space reservation by a Basic User and / or in the case of a Manager User or Business User (as defined in Terms and Conditions of membership and use of the Nibol Platform):
- type (natural person or company);
- name and surname / denomination-company name;
- VAT tax code;
- registered office address;
- billing email;
- recipient code.
- To protect the User's security, for the purposes of managing payments, Nibol uses the payment infrastructure of Stripe.
- The actual payment takes place through the Stripe systems with which Nibol communicates for the sole purpose of sending Stripe the User data necessary for the payment and the cost of the debit. Once the transaction has taken place, Stripe only communicates to Nibol the outcome of the payment, the type of card used together with the last four digits that Nibol will not keep, but will process for the sole purpose of referring the User to the Nibol platform for each new payment based on the same. payment method saved and used via Stripe. Nibol has no power over any refusal of payment and / or control over the processing of payment data.
- d) Navigation data / use of the Nibol Platform
- Nibol will also automatically acquire, with respect to all Users, the following data:
- location information (such as IP address or the GPS of the mobile device);
- navigation data (such as the URI addresses - Uniform Resource Identifier - of the requested resources, the time and method used to formulate the requests to the server, the numerical code about the status of the response made by the server) - the navigation data are relative to the operating system and the IT environment of the User whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Although this information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, by their nature they could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified);
- data on the use of the Nibol Platform;
In addition, to improve the User experience and interaction in the Nibol community, the User may, freely and at his discretion, provide the following data:
- a) Additional profile data
- This is the information that other users can see by accessing the user's profile through the App and / or through the User's personal website, where made public by the same:
- name and surname pointed to;
- profile picture;
- personal website;
- personal information (e.g. such as biography);
- social pages.
- b) Professional information
- This is information relating to the User's work / profession and useful if you want to use the Services to look for work connections:
- voluntary or not;
- telephone number;
- work email;
- work / profession - company to which they belong;
- job availability;
- c) Private information
- This is information that can only be viewed by Nibol for internal statistical-analytical reasons:
- date of birth;
- working position.
Nibol may also collect some data from third parties, such as, for example, the Usage Data of the Nibol Platform and Cookies.
Nibol does not process Personal Data other than and other than those listed above. Nibol will not be responsible for any sharing by Users of personal data of third parties, nor for any processing that such third party personal data may be done by other Users. those with whom you have shared those data
Purpose and legal basis of the processing - nature of the provision
A. Nibol may process the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- execution of pre-contractual activities and / or fulfillment of contractual obligations
- For example: management of registration on the Nibol Platform and the provision of the Services, including the management of the Users database and requests for assistance via live-chat, as well as the sending of related service communications, including communications to Business Users about the Booking Data of a Space by an Employee User ("Contact Tracing").
- In particular, in the case of a Business User, Nibol - in execution of the existing contract with this user - may contact the employees of the Business account holder to inform them of the invitation to register on the Nibol Platform formulated by the relevant employer-Business User.
- If the employee accepts the employer-Business User invitation, an Employee User account will be activated. This account, if the Business User adopts this feature, will be provided with a booking credit linked to the Business User account. With respect to these actions relating to the employees of the Business User, the role of Nibol is not the data controller but the data controller on behalf of the employer to which the Business User account is associated.
- In the event of a reservation by an Employee User of one of the spaces made available by the Business User ("Company Spaces") and / or, upon activation of the related functionality, in the event of a reservation of one of the spaces made available by a User Manager ("Spazi Manager"), Nibol, with respect to the data of the Employee User, will act - depending on the case, to be assessed from time to time - as independent data controller or co-owner with respect to the employer job to which the Business User account is associated.
- For more information, Users are invited to read the Terms and Conditions of membership and use of the Nibol Platform and, with respect to Employee Users, to contact their employer, who assumes all responsibility for the information obligations provided for by the Privacy Law.
Legal basis of the processing: execution of contractual obligations and / or pre-contractual requests);
- fulfillment of specific obligations established by laws or regulations
- For example, accounting, administrative and tax obligations.
Legal basis of the processing: fulfillment of legal obligations;
- management of any disputes
- For example, for the protection of Nibol both in and out of court, as well as to prevent or prosecute offenses.
Legal basis of the processing: legitimate interest of the data controller.
- statistics / internal analysis about the use of the Services
- Personal Data will be processed anonymously, in order to develop analyzes and aggregate data that allow Nibol and its partners to improve the Nibol Platform and related Services.
Legal basis of the processing: legitimate interest of the data controller
For the purposes listed above, the provision of Personal Data is mandatory, being strictly functional to the achievement of the Services.
B. With the consent of the User, Nibol may process Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Once the positioning service is activated, Nibol may collect and use data on the position of the mobile device (e.g. latitude and longitude) each time in which the User will open, use or interact with the App in order to provide the Services based on the User's current position (e.g. by showing a list of nearby places and suggestions).
- If the User has background positioning data activated and has given Nibol consent to the processing through the device location settings and in the privacy settings, Nibol may, from time to time, obtain information on the location of the device even if the User is not interacting directly with the App. The User's position is never shared with others, except in anonymous, pseudonym or aggregate form, without the User's consent or in accordance with what is permitted by this Privacy Notice.
- Community and connections with live chat The User, by accessing the Services, can:
- allow all other Users to visit their personal profile and therefore be found through a search field in which it is possible to enter the name or the type of work done . It is also possible to request a connection to stay updated on the reciprocal activities of the Users or to start a conversation within the App;
- before completing a reservation, decide whether to make your information about the reservation date visible (day, time and place). If the User decides to make the reservation visible, his avatar (profile photo) will be displayed in the Space where the reservation was made and other Users will be able to view the profile of this User.
- Sending commercial communications
- The communications will concern the sending of promotional and advertising material relating to Nibol and the services offered through the Nibol Platform or for carrying out market research and / or surveys.
- In relation to this purpose, the User's consent is required when registering on the Nibol Platform. In the section of the User's personal profile, the User can choose through which channels he prefers to receive commercial communications (for example, all or some of e-mails, sms, ordinary mail, push notification) ("marketing");
- Personal Data may be used in order to offer the User Services or personalized promotions by profiling the User's behavior and choices. Nibol may also use Personal Data to determine if the User may be interested in learning about the Nibol Business Service. In this case, Nibol may contact the User (by e-mail or telephone) using the contact details provided by the same. Personal Data may be subject to an automated decision-making process, using a specific algorithm that will decide which communications are best suited to the User's profile or which may be of greater interest. The processing carried out in this way has, as expected consequences, by way of example, the sending of highly profiled commercial communications, promotions, invitations to events deemed of interest, etc. The User may, at any time, obtain human intervention in the decision-making process, express his opinion, obtain an explanation of the decision made and contest the decision itself.
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting;
- This type of service allows Nibol to communicate, optimize and serve advertisements based on the past use of the Nibol Platform by the User. This activity makes use of the tracking of usage data of the Nibol Platform and cookies. For these services, the User can opt out using the link below:
- Registration to the mailing list or newsletter
- Personal Data may be used after completing the appropriate form. The data may, in particular, be processed through automated tools (such as e-mails and text messages) as well as traditional means (such as telephone contact via operator), also for marketing and advertising purposes by Nibol.
For the purposes listed above, the provision of Personal Data is voluntary and optional and will take place at the time of registration on the Nibol Platform. Failure to provide Personal Data does not affect the usability and / or operation of the Nibol Platform and / or the provision of the Services.
The User's consent may be revoked at any time by writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any revocation will not affect in any way the processing carried out by Nibol prior to such revocation.
Methods of processing Personal Data
The processing of Personal Data may include any type of operation, including collection, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, transfer, cancellation and destruction of data.
The processing of Personal Data takes place using paper, computer and / or telematic tools / supports, following organizational procedures and methods strictly related to the purposes indicated and using in particular databases and electronic platforms managed by Nibol or by third parties as data processors, and , however, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data.
Nibol has, in fact, assessed the level of security as adequate, taking into account the risks that could arise from loss, destruction, modification, unauthorized disclosure, accidental or illegal access, abuse or alteration of Personal Data. In particular, Nibol has adopted the security measures appropriate to the risks and stores Personal Data on servers located in the European territory, subject to an advanced and daily back-up system.
Place of processing of Personal Data Personal
Data are processed at the Nibol offices as well as in the places where the recipients of the Personal Data referred to in the section "Recipients of Personal Data" are located.
For Users residing in the European Union, Personal Data may be transferred, processed (including by the staff of our suppliers) and stored in a destination outside the territory of the European Union. In these cases, Nibol will guarantee the protection of Personal Data by adopting adequate safeguards.
- the transfer will take place only to third countries or organizations that have obtained an adequacy decision from the European Commission;
- where necessary, Nibol will stipulate an agreement for the transfer and processing of Personal Data so as to ensure data protection with the same level of protection required within the European Union.
For more information on the transfer of Personal Data outside the European Union, the User can inquire directly at Nibol using the contact details provided in the "Data Controller" section.
Recipients of Personal Data Personal
Data may be brought to the attention of Nibol employees or collaborators (including system administrators, employees in the sales, marketing, legal offices, etc.) who, having been identified as specific subjects authorized to process , operate under the direct authority of Nibol and receive adequate operating instructions.
Where necessary, Nibol will share with the owner of the reserved Space the Booking Data necessary to allow the implementation of the Space reservation. Personal Data may also be brought to the attention of third-party legal or physical persons, as well as their employees and collaborators (such as third party suppliers of technical services, accounting, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies), that Nibol may appoint in order to provide the Services and appoint, if necessary, as Data Processors. The updated list of these subjects can be requested from Nibol at any time.
Otherwise, Nibol will not transfer the User's Personal Data without his prior consent, except in cases of succession transfers in the corporate ownership and / or to Nibol's assignees (with the possible possibility of disclosing the Personal Data to a potential buyer) and / or when the transfer is required by law or is necessary to establish, exercise or defend Nibol's rights.
Retention times of Personal Data Personal
Data will be processed and stored for the time necessary to carry out the single purpose, as indicated below:
- for the purposes of managing the fulfillment of contractual obligations or the execution of pre-contractual activities, such as, for example , the management of the registration on the Nibol Platform or the provision of the Services, the Personal Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary and in any case at the latest until the profile is active. For security reasons, Nibol will take care to verify that the accounts are active. In case of prolonged inactivity and in the absence of the User's interest in keeping the account active, Nibol will cancel it;
- for the purposes of marketing and / or sending the newsletter, Personal Data, excluding contact data, will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months;
- for the purposes of profiling activities, Personal Data, excluding contact data, will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months;
- for the purposes of managing disputes and any disputes, the Personal Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for this purpose and, in any case, no later than the applicable limitation periods.
In any case, Nibol may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period than those indicated above whenever this is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
Once the retention period has expired, the Personal Data will be deleted and the User will no longer be able to exercise the right of access, cancellation, rectification and data portability.
The rights of the interested party
The User may exercise the following rights recognized by the Privacy Law by sending a message to the email address email@example.com or PEC firstname.lastname@example.org:
- right of access
- The User can obtain confirmation of the the existence or not of Personal Data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form as well as access to Personal Data (obtaining a copy) and related information (including the purposes of the processing, categories and origin of Personal Data, the categories of recipients to whom they have been or may be communicated, the retention period - when possible -, the rights that can be exercised);
- right of rectification
- The User can obtain from Nibol the rectification of the Personal Data and the integration of incomplete data;
- right of cancellation ("right to be forgotten")
- The User may obtain from Nibol (i) the cancellation of Personal Data without undue delay, among other things, when the Personal Data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were processed or the legal basis for their processing no longer exists; (ii) the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept, in relation to the purposes for which the Personal Data were collected or subsequently processed;
- right of limitation
- The User can obtain from Nibol the limitation of the processing of Personal Data, among other things, when you dispute its accuracy or object to the processing, for the period necessary for the respective checks;
- right to portability
- The User may receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the Personal Data as well as transmit or, if technically feasible, obtain the direct transmission of the Personal Data to another data controller without impediments, in cases in which the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on the User's consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the User is a party;
- right to withdraw consent
- The User may withdraw consent to the processing of Personal Data for any of the purposes for which it was provided. Furthermore, if the processing of Personal Data is deemed to violate the Privacy Law, the User may lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of the State in which the User has his residence, his place of work or in which the alleged violation occurred. The User may also contact the Authority itself to request information regarding the exercise of the rights provided for by the Privacy Law.
The right to object to the processing of Personal Data
At any time and for reasons connected to a particular situation, the User will have the right to object to the processing of Personal Data that is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties. In this case, Nibol will refrain from further processing the Personal Data, unless Nibol demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate reasons that prevail over the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject or the processing is necessary for the assessment, exercise or the defense of a right in court.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
Nibol reserves the right to review and modify this Privacy Notice, giving notice with a specific notice that will be published by Nibol on the Nibol Platform. The continued use of the Nibol Platform will be considered as full acceptance of the Privacy Notice as amended.